Tuesday, August 14, 2007

About me

Hi everyone

I'm Jasun. I'm from Seoul in South-Korea. I have been living in New Zealand for nine years. I lived in North Shore for a while, but now I live in Epsom with my two boys 10, 15 years old, who are enthusiastic about ice hockey and motocross. I proud of them because they can speak Korean very well even though we have left Korea when they were very young.

I have a bachelor degree to music, and had taught the music to the children for a while.I usually like gardening cooking and reading a book. I'm thinking to learn cooking after finishing this course, also I'm considering to study horticulture.

I have visited many countries, such as Indonesia, America, England, Holland, Australia so on, especially Amsterdam was so beautiful and very impressive to me. If I have chance I 'd like to visit other countries.

However, I'm glad to meet everyone.

Jasun

No comments: